This weeks episode we jump directly into vehicles and their street legality. How different countries have different standards of safety and behaviour on their streets. Later on, we do a 180 a shift towards more deeper topics.
- Dominican Republic / Haiti and boarders.
- Future Events or Retreat that we could do under the Officially Casually flag. We’re aiming for 2021!
- The upcoming Tony Robbins Event in March 2020
- Our thoughts on speaking and differentiate us.
- Owning the chaos.
- How do we change?
- Small things can trigger a shift that changes everything.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE – VOX BOARDERS PLAYLIST :
BOOKS THAT WE RECOMMEND ON OUR WEBSITE – AFFILIATE LINKS
If you have any suggestions or want to connect please don’t be shy and shoot us an e-mail/ message.
Feel free to contact us under:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a direct message to our Facebook page: SEND MESSAGE
- Join our Discord Server to participate in discussions or ask questions.
And if you think we would be suited for your event to speak, then let us know under one of the above-mentioned channels or the following link:
Other websites and social media accounts:
Website of Edward:
Website & Social Media Accounts of Darko:
HERE IS THE SONG THAT WE USE AT THE END OF THE EPISODE:
► Music Credit: SUNDANCE Track Name: “Perséphone – Retro Funky (SUNDANCE remix)” Music By: SUNDANCE @ https://soundcloud.com/sundancemusic The SUNDANCE Official Website is HERE – http://lefthandmusic.fr/ Follow SUNDANCE on BandCamp: https://sundancemusic.bandcamp.com/ License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/… Music promoted by NCM https://goo.gl/fh3rEJ