WASSSAAAPPP…Ricola, wer hats erfunden? Die Schweizer natürlich. In this weeks episode, we open cold with whats better original DUB with SUB or new SUB? Which leads us immediately to planning out things and Dragonball Z as an example.
BY THE WAY, this episode was originally Episode 31, but it got lost and found again. Super happy about it 😀
- Rafa’s planned show.
- Human biology.
- Why it’s bad t swim after eating.
- James Altucher – you don’t need to watch the news every day, cause important information is going to find you anyways.
- Other peoples opinions are just that, other peoples opinions.
- Pricing for games, like Gotcha Force.
- It would be nice to have a base to set up a game cave ?
- Build a life around the things that bring joy to you. Like Mikado.
- YU GI OH as a fucking VR GAME !!!! WHY ISN’T OUT YET ???!!!!
- aaaand some more nerdy stuff.
BOOKS THAT WE RECOMMEND ON OUR WEBSITE – AFFILIATE LINKS
If you have any suggestions or want to connect please don’t be shy and shoot us an e-mail/ message.
Feel free to contact us under:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a direct message to our Facebook page: SEND MESSAGE
- Join our Discord Server to participate in discussions or ask questions.
And if you think we would be suited for your event to speak, then let us know under one of the above-mentioned channels or the following link:
Other websites and social media accounts:
Website of Edward:
Website & Social Media Accounts of Darko:
HERE IS THE SONG THAT WE USE AT THE END OF THE EPISODE:
► Music Credit: SUNDANCE Track Name: “Perséphone – Retro Funky (SUNDANCE remix)” Music By: SUNDANCE @ https://soundcloud.com/sundancemusic The SUNDANCE Official Website is HERE – http://lefthandmusic.fr/ Follow SUNDANCE on BandCamp: https://sundancemusic.bandcamp.com/ License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/… Music promoted by NCM https://goo.gl/fh3rEJ